- Understand your development team first. Study each engineer and adjust your way of acting (communication, management etc..) according to the team you are working on
- Do not act as a quality police. Everyone is responsible for quality. It is your task to guide the others NOT finding faults and complain
- Be as flexible as you can in all situations
- Be quick on everything - learn, design, implement, configure, deploy quickly and test fast
- Be innovative
- Identify highly risked features first and start hunting bugs
- CREATE A VALUE as a tester for your organization and BUILD the CONFIDENCE among the team!