Visits to this blog



The success of this blog can easily be determined by looking at the above summarized report of visitors who accessed during the last year. I have started this blog to discuss/share my ideas on software quality assurance and my subject domain, SOA/web services. The majority of the posts were written to help users to solve simple issues which were not documented anywhere. I do not use this blog to discuss my personal life, politics etc..
I was able to build a community around my blog during the last year which encouraged me to write more and more useful posts. Sometimes, I could not maintain a consistent blog post publishing rate due to the tight project release deadlines. However, it did not affect the visits of regular user base.
With the releases of WSO2's revolutionary SOA platform, Carbon, there will be a lot of things to be demonstrated. Stay tuned.. This blog will be updated frequently with more and more how-tos..

Comments

Data Cube said…
Hey, I like your blog information, keep up the good posting! But don't you consider default blogger.com themes boring? Well, I have little advice for you, check out WebToolGallery.com for free custom blogger templates. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Working with HTTP multipart requests in soapUI

Common mistakes to avoid in WSO2 ESB - 1 - "org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The system cannot infer the transport information from the URL"

How to deploy JSR181 annotated class in Apache Axis2